If you are new to online MLM network marketing, creating blogs over and over with new and unique blog content sounds like a daunting task, especially when you realize that search engines reward originality and punish plegiarizing and spamming! The good news is that you don’t have to re-invent the wheel. There are simple ways of creating blog content that is fresh and interesting by applying a few easy and proven approaches which make blogging more of adding information and ideas: answering questions, comparing arguments and interpretations, modelling known concepts as analogous to apparently unrelated phenomena and so forth, to what is already out there.
Clearly creativity and innovation in associating ideas and facts has the potential to enable you to be continuously productive in creating blogs without the burden of originality or uniqueness postonmagazine.com . Having set up a web-site for the purpose of making money, creating blogs is the most effective way to educate, engage and convert new customers, thus increasingly generate more sales and revenue.
The MLM network marketing agent must continuously come up with blog content of quality articles, referred to as posts, possibly in different media formats. The articles must be interesting, informative and fresh. They have to offer such high value so as to attract new prospects, existing clients as well as arouse interest and comment of subject matter specialists or technical authorities and thought leaders. Ultimately this makes you a magnet and the go-to expert or support in your market niche. It is a subtle way to make needs into wants, thus create and boost demand for your offer of goods and opportunities without being pushy.
To make the process of creating blogs efficient and true to purpose requires special discipline. Here are 7 approaches a new-be blogger can make use of in order to be certain of regular and consistent output of quality blog content. Each can be applied separately but more usually in combination with another or several of the other approaches.
- A text in plain prose, based on your expert knowledge and ideas scripted off-hand, is basic and will always be part of other approaches. It must be easily understood and explain what the subject is about and clearly state its value and what action the reader should take in order to benefit from the accessing the goods or opportunity being promoted. To be most effective, take every advantage of digital media to make your presentation pleasant and enjoyable for visitor to your website. An opportunity to illustrate your blog with statisticsin tabular or graphical form must not be passed.
- Multi-media in the form of video, audio and graphics are powerful modes of communication and, with use of digital technology can readily reach your audience outside the restricted space of your web-site (such as YouTube and other forms of podcasts). Search engines love multi-media content because web surfers relish imagery! This is undoubtedly the easiest way of creating blogs which will attract multitudes.
- You can create blogs of your own by synthesizing other blog sources: simply comment on other people’s blog articles, speeches, books or topical events and news. A penetrating and precise commentary, expressed in agreement or disagreement, especially if the subject is controversial can, without sacrificing originality, elicit a vast amount of feedback from your audience.
- Write a synopsis or excerpt of a book or paper, or share an excerpt of a future seminar, the objective being to urge the reader to access the book or content of the seminar which is being promoted. Like making a commentary, this is how to make your website robust by leveraging other people’s input.
- Offer your views on a others’ interpretations of events or your opinion on others’ proposals and suggestions on a subject of interest. Your clarity and knowledge will impress the target audience and prompt links to your blog which enhance your search engine ranking.
- Trigger discussion on a topic by leveraging other on-line platforms such as social media, especially Facebook. A terse statement, popular or controversial, on Twittercan generate tons of comment on your blog
- Conduct your own research on a topical subject and present your findings in a blog, preferably by way of info-graphics. If your results are perceived as having a high value-added, this will reinforce attraction and retention of clients as well as subject authorities and thought leaders.
Together with building in-bound links from high quality websites, creating blogs using these approaches can energize your online MLM network marketing rapidly. Observe how these approaches are used extensively to create blogs of the most successful websites.